Financial Aid Calendar
JANUARY TO FEBRUARY
- Complete federal income tax forms. Keep copies for your personal records, as you may be required to submit signed copies to the School of Medicine Office of Student and Career Services (if married, a copy of your spouse's form must be available).
- Information concerning financial aid and applications will be available in the School of Medicine Office of Student and Career Services in early February (throughout the year as needed).
- IN ORDER TO RECEIVE AWARDS BY THE TIME OF FEE PAYMENT, STUDENTS MUST FILE A FAFSA PRIOR TO MARCH 1ST.
- Complete the FAFSA on the Web. The priority deadline for receipt by USC is April 1.
MARCH TO APRIL
- Promptly complete and return any forms sent to you requesting information, i.e. USC Medical Student Institutional Verification Form, signed photocopy of Federal Tax Return, Selective Service Registration Confirmation Form.
- Students who have applied for and are awarded scholarships through the School of Medicine, will be notified after April 15th.
- Check with the Office of Student and Career Services to make certain that all required financial information regarding your application has been received.
- The USC Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships will begin notifying you of any aid you are awarded. Awards will continue to be made as students apply and become eligible.
SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER
- Periodically re-evaluate your financial need.
- For emergency loans contact the School of Medicine's Assistant Director of Student Services.
- The deadline for Long-Term Corbett Loan applications is early September.
Please feel free to contact the Assistant Director of Student and Career Services at 803-216-3629 or email@example.com.